Farmerrain always want you as a customer to feel safe here on our website. That's why we always strive for a high level of privacy protection.
What is personal information and when do we collect your personal information?
Personal data are different forms of information that can be used for different purposes to identify an individual. It can be name, address, pictures and mail. There may also be encrypted data, such as cookies (read more about it below), geographical locations or IP addresses, which can be used to identify a person.
When do we collect your personal information?
- When buy products on our website or by phone
- When you visit our website
- When you contact our customer service by telephone or mail
- When you are active on our social media, by commenting, tagging Farmerrain or contact us directly in for example a DM.
- When you participate in any kind of survey or competition on our website or social media
How do we use your personal information and what is the purpose?
Farmerrain only uses your personal information when it is permitted by law. The purpose is one of the following:
- We must comply with a specific law or regulation
- We use Google analytics and marketing services to reach more customers
- We need to conclude an agreement that we are about to bind or have bound with you
Who do we share your personal information with?
Farmerrain never sells your personal information to a third party. You should always be able to feel safe on our website. We only share your personal information with completely reliable services, where we can feel confident that your information are protected and not used for any purpose other than what we promised.
How long is your personal data stored at Farmerrain?
We ask you as a customer to be aware that these terms can be changed or adjusted with time.This can happen if there is a new legislation, new guidelines from the government, or technology. This can force us to update or adapt to new conditions. Therefore, you should read the terms at regular intervals to ensure your own rights.
Cookies are used to improve the site's services. Some of these cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the usability and your experience.
Necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember what's in your cart
- Remember how far you have come in your order
Function cookies are used to:
- Ensure your security when you are logged in
- Make sure the site’s pages look consistent
- Offer live chat feature
Performance cookies are used to:
- Improve your site by making the pages you visit load faster
- Improve the user experience
Third-party cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like content
- Send information to other websites to customize their advertising
Cookies are used to improve the site's services by:
You can read more about cookies and how they are and how they are used at https://www.pts.se/cookies
- Enable certain specific services that would not work without cookies, such as payment
- Enable a service that recognizes your device so you don't have to enter the same information multiple times
- Measure how many people use the services so that we can make them easier and faster
- Analyze data that helps us understand how to use the site's services so that we can improve them
Intangible property rights:
All intangible property rights, such as trademarks and domain names, on the website and in the material that are published on the website are owned by Farmerrain. All use of the site or its content, including copying or storing all or part of the content, is prohibited without Farmerrain's permission unless it is for private, non-commercial use.